- AccommodationsOpen Sub Menu▼
- PackagesOpen Sub Menu▼
- Things to DoOpen Sub Menu▼
- Rates & Availability
- BlogOpen Sub Menu▼
1. A deposit policy of one night’s stay plus tax is required for all reservations. There is a $25 administration fee at our discretion for all cancellations made within the accepted cancellation period as noted below in #2 and #3. CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING TO email@example.com . If you made your reservation via a third party such as Booking.com or Expedia you will need to cancel with them and they may have their own polices.
2. For the Waterfall Cottage, the fee for a cancellation made less than two weeks prior to check-in will be the lodging cost for the stay.
3. For all the rooms in the B&B a cancellation fee equal to the lodging stay for a cancellation if made less than 7 days from check in date and time (3PM).
4. No cleaning fee will be charged unless there is extraordinary cleaning required for the the room or property. If so, a fee of $50 minimum up to the cost of one night’s stay for a room or suite and $100 minimum and one night’s stay for the Waterfall Cottage will be added.
5. Any physical damage to the property or furnishings will be subject to a charge up to the amount charged for the stay or the cost of the damage whichever is greater.
6. Smoking outside the designated area at the B&B, or anywhere at the Waterfall Cottage will be subject to a $100 charge
7. Self check-in is anytime after 3PM. Self check-out is by 11 AM.
8. Children are allowed at the Waterfall Cottage. At the lodge, children 10 and over are allowed.
9. Unless you are completely prepaid, we will run your remaking balance on the credit card you give us when you made your reservation. Your balance will be run the morning of your check-in date. If you want to use a different credit card or pay cash, you will be given instructions on how to do so 10 days before you arrive.
10. All room pricing is for single or double occupancy at the lodge. For the Waterfall Cottage the pricing is for 1 – 4 people. There is a $40 per night charge for a third person in a room at the lodge or Tree Top Room. If we find that more than four people have stayed overnight at the Waterfall Cottage, there will be a $75 per night charge.
11. Guests staying in the lodge building will do a self check-in at Long Mountain Lodge, 144 Bull Creek Road, Dahlonega, GA 30533 . If you are checking in to the Waterfall Cottage you will receive self check-in instructions via email the morning of your arrival as there are special directions and electronic codes to be communicated.
12. NO PETS ALLOWED.
13. Quiet Time after 9PM.
14. If you are making your reservation within seven (7) day of your check-in at the lodge or fourteen (14) days for the Waterfall Cottage, you will be required to make a full payment for the cost of the stay.
15. No smoking anywhere inside or outside at the Waterfall Cottage. B&B: smoking is only allowed on the deck by the parking lot.
16. Our Waterfall Cottage is located inside the Camp Glisson Retreat Center. Guests at the Waterfall Cottage must follow the rules of Camp Glisson when on their property once you enter the first security gate. There are about 10 private cottages along the creek. Our cottage lot has 60 feet frontage on the creek and is 150 feet deep. The camp owns all the trails and the waterfall and waterfall area. Their rules are posted at the parking area, but include: no firearms can be brought onto the property, no alcohol use on their property, and no smoking. This Methodist camp has about 400 acres and holds summer camps for hundreds of children in June and July as well as weekend retreats throughout the year. Campers arrive on Sunday afternoons and depart on Friday mornings. The cabins, dining hall and activity areas are quite a ways downstream of the cottage. Campers will be indoors at the Program Center from time to time across the creek from the cottage. Note that use of the trails and the waterfall area by our guests may be restricted during June and July. Guests can, of course, enjoy the shoals of Cane Creek in front of our cottage and the beautiful view of the falls from the cottage and Adirondack chair viewing area.
NOTE – if you have made an on-line reservation the day of your check in, you MUST call us at 706-864-2337 to make sure your room will be ready
NOTE – if you are using a DEBIT CARD to make this reservation YOUR BANK may withhold the amount that may be pre-authorized to ensure it is a valid card for several days and it may show on your bank statement. However, we do not charge your card until the morning of your arrival or the day prior if you have reserved the Tree Top or Waterfall Cottage as those may receive self check—in codes the day before arrival. It is recommended that you use a CREDIT CARD to make hotel reservations.
NOTE – we have am ADA compliant room, the Long Mountain Suite, and we are also have made this web site handicapped accessible.