- AccommodationsOpen Sub Menu▼
- PackagesOpen Sub Menu▼
- Things to DoOpen Sub Menu▼
- Rates & Availability
- BlogOpen Sub Menu▼
Dahlonega’s Old Fashioned Christmas 2019
It’s about to be the most wonderful time of the year! Dahlonega will kick off the Christmas season in style with our 2019 Old Fashioned Christmas Celebration.
Many guests come to Long Mountain Lodge to enjoy Dahlonega’s Old Fashioned Christmas with thousands of lights on the town square, the Christmas parade, Santa, horse-drawn carriage rides, live entertainment, events, and great food. Not to mention the Lodge is decked out and you can enjoy the wood-burning fireplaces and jetted garden tubs!
It all kicks off at 6:00 pm on Saturday, November 29 with the lighting of the Christmas Tree and the square’s magical lights.
Other highlights include:
- Food trucks in Hancock Park on November 29 and 30th
- Visits with Santa starting on November 29th and going all the way up until Christmas
- Horse-drawn carriage rides daily
- A play based on the classic film A Christmas Story at the Historic Holly Theater
- A live nativity on the Square on December 14
- A concert by local musical artist Radford Windham and Stepback Cadillac on December 7 at 5:30
There’s going to be a whole lot more going on, so be sure to check the Old Fashioned Christmas calendar for all the details.
Rooms are filling up fast for the Christmas Holiday Season, so be sure to book your room today!