- Things to Do
- Rates & Availability
1. There is a $25 administration fee at our discretion for all cancellations made within the accepted cancellation period as noted below in #2 and #3. CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING TO firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. For the Waterfall Cottage, the fee for a cancellation made less than two weeks prior to check-in will be the lodging cost for the stay.
3. For all the rooms in the B&B and the Tree Top Suite, a cancellation fee equal to the lodging stay for a cancellation if made less than 7 days from check in date and time (3PM).
4. If you are booking 4 or more units, you must call us at (706) 864-2337 to make the reservation. There is a 25% non-refundable deposit required upon making the reservation and the non-refundable balance is due 30 days from the check-in date. If the full payment is not made at that time the reservation will be cancelled. The cancellation period is 30 days.
5. No cleaning fee will be charged unless there is extraordinary cleaning required for the the room or property. If so, a fee of $50 minimum up to the cost of one night’s stay for a room or suite and $100 minimum and one night’s stay for the Waterfall Cottage will be added.
6. Any physical damage to the property or furnishings will be subject to a charge up to the amount charged for the stay or the cost of the damage whichever is greater.
7. Smoking outside the designated area at the B&B, or anywhere at the Owner’s Lodge / Tree Top Room/Waterfall Cottage will be subject to a $100 charge
8. Check-in is between 3PM and 6PM. Arrangements can be made for late arrivals. Early check-ins are not usually available as we are preparing for our new guests, refreshing rooms for stay-overs and shopping for food and supplies if time allows. Check out is 11am.
9. Children are only allowed at the Waterfall Cottage.
10. Unless you are prepaid, we will run the credit card you give us when you made your reservation the morning of your check-in date. If you want to use a different credit card or pay cash, you will be given instructions on how to do so 10 days before you arrive.
11. All room pricing is for single or double occupancy at the lodge and Tree Top Suite. For the Waterfall Cottage the pricing is for 1 – 4 people. There is a $40 per night charge for a third person in a room at the lodge or Tree Top Room. If we find that more than four people have stayed overnight at the Waterfall Cottage, there will be a $75 per night charge.
12. All guests must check in at Long Mountain Lodge, 144 Bull Creek Road, Dahlonega, GA 30533 . If you are checking in to the Waterfall Cottage, we may be able to meet you closer to the cottage to save you some time – give us a call when you are on your way.
13. NO PETS ALLOWED.
14. Quiet Time after 9PM.
15. If you are making your reservation within one (1) day of your check-in, you will be required to make a deposit for the cost of the stay.
16. No smoking anywhere inside or outside at the Waterfall Cottage or Tree Top Suite. B&B: smoking is only allowed on the deck by the parking lot.