- Things to Do
- Rates/Availability/Book Now
Polices for all units:
* No early check-ins. All guests must check in at the lodge: 144 Bull Creek Rd, Dahlonega, GA
* If one person or group books three (3) or more units (in the B and B, The Tree Top or Waterfall Cottage), you must call (706) 864-2337 to make your reservation. Fifty percent (50%) of the total amount due must be paid at the time of booking. The balance will be due 30 days prior to check-in. If not paid, the reservation will be cancelled and the prior amount paid will be the cancellation fee. The cancellation policy is 30 days from check-in. Cancellations MUST BE IN WRITNG by email to email@example.com and dated prior to 3pm 30 days prior to check-in. If properly cancelled in writing, monies paid will be refunded by check within 5 business days, less a $100.00 administrative fee.
* We accept credit cards, personal checks or cash.
* We do not charge a cleaning fee for any unit, but reserve the right to charge up to one night’s rental for any excess cleaning or damage.
Policies for Long Mountain Lodge Bed & Breakfast and The Tree Top Room in the Owner’s Lodge:
- Check-in is between 3 and 6 PM, special arrangements can be made for later arrivals. Check-out is at 11:00 AM. In order to prepare and clean the lodge for new guests, we are unable to offer early check-ins.
- We are a non-smoking inn. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas at the lodge only. No smoking is allowed at the Tree Top Room accommodation.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy, up to 2 persons per room. Some rooms in the B&B can accommodate a separate air bed. If required and an appropriate room is available, there is a $40 per night charge for an extra person.
- All cancellations subject to a $25 administration fee. Starting 8/22/17 seven (7) day cancellation notice required or the full cost of the stay will be charged. Cancellations MUST BE IN WRITING to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3PM seven (7) days prior to check-in.
- Sorry, no young (under 10) children or pets.
Policies for the Waterfall Cottage:
* Four persons total to occupy, including children. If we find more people are staying we will charge an additional $100 per night.
* There is absolutely no smoking either inside the cottage, on the deck or porch or anywhere outside. The surrounding area is completely tobacco-free. If we do find evidence of smoking we will charge a $200 fee.
* Guests must follow the rules of Glisson Camp and Retreat Center when off the cottage lot. Those rules are posted as you enter the falls area. Outdoor quiet time at the cottage is after 10PM.
* During summer camps please refrain from using the falls area when campers are enjoying the falls. They use it intermittently. They do not use it at all from Friday after 5pm or before 3pm on Sunday, and it is closed to the public. Camp counselors are around on weekends, but you can enjoy the falls at any time.
* The cancellation policy is 14 days prior to check-in. If the Waterfall Cottage is canceled IN WRITING by email to email@example.com by 3pm fourteen (14) days prior to check-in a $50 administrative fee will be charged. If canceled after the 14 days, your credit card will be charged the amount of your stay.