- Things to Do
Polices for all units:
* No early check-ins. All guests must check in at the lodge: 144 Bull Creek Rd, Dahlonega, GA
* If one person books three (3) or more units, the cancellation policy if cancelled, in writing, less than 2 weeks but more than one week in advance of the check-in date / time the cancellation fee will be equal to one nights stay for all units booked. If cancelled less than one week, but more than 72 hours, then the cancellation fee is two nights (if more than one night is booked). If cancelled less than 72 hours from check-in then the cancellation fee is the entire amount of the booking, less any rooms we are able to re-book.
* If five (5) or more units are booked by one party there will be a $500 non-refundable deposit required and must be paid by check within 7 days of making the reservation or the reservation will be cancelled. If any part of the booking is cancelled prior to the two weeks noted above, this deposit will be applied to the cancellation fee. If cancelled per any other provision the above policy for three or more units, then the $500 will be credited toward the applicable cancellation fee and the balance will be charged to the credit card given at the time the reservation was made.
* We accept credit cards, personal checks or cash.
* We do not charge a cleaning fee for any unit, but reserve the right to charge up to one night’s rental for any excess cleaning or damage.
Policies for Long Mountain Lodge Bed & Breakfast and The Tree Top Room in the Owner’s Lodge:
- Check-in is between 3 and 6 PM, special arrangements can be made for later arrivals. Check-out is at 11:00 AM. In order to prepare and clean the lodge for new guests, we are unable to offer early check-ins.
- We are a non-smoking inn. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas at the lodge only. No smoking is allowed at the Tree Top Room accommodation.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy, up to 2 persons per room. Some rooms in the B&B can accommodate a separate air bed. If required and an appropriate room is available, there is a $40 per night charge for an extra person.
- All cancellations subject to a $25 administration fee. 72 hour cancellation notice required or full cost of the room may be charged.
- Sorry, no young children or pets.
Policies for the Waterfall Cottage:
* Four persons total to occupy, including children. If we find more people are staying we will charge an additional $100 per night.
* There is absolutely no smoking either inside the cottage, on the deck or porch or anywhere outside. The surrounding area is completely tobacco free. If we do find evidence of smoking we will charge a $200 fee.
* Guests must follow the rules of Glisson Camp and Retreat Center when off the cottage lot. Those rules are posted as you enter the falls area. Outdoor quiet time at the cottage is after 10PM.
* During summer camps please refrain from using the falls area when campers are enjoying the falls. They use it intermittently. They do not use it at all from Friday after 5pm or before 3pm on Sunday, and it is closed to the public. Camp counselors are around on weekends, but you can enjoy the falls at any time.
*$25 administration fee will be charged for a cancellation. If cancelled within 2 weeks of check-in, the cancellation fee will be one nights lodging. If cancelled within 1 week of check-in the fee will be 2 nights lodging. If cancelled within 72 hours, the cancellation fee will be the length of the stay less any nights we are able to re-book.